luni, 23 iunie 2008

how i used to be....

ME....dodging bullets through the rain....And i hear the whispering : it might be me...but somehow I've lost my ....my what? Soon enough I'm gonna think of me...Talking in my sleep just doesn't work for me anymore...I'm not just crazy...Just don't cut my wings...Soon enough you'll maybe finally see..Feels like I've made a mistake...I made my heart break....You left a stain on all of my good days...Why did you let me go?
Beautiful mind...Makes me feel uneasy:what am I supposed to do about it?
Feels like you're taking a bow...Black hat,black cat,black chair,black music WHITE me with no soul....
Baby...that too short dress that covers breasts,my thighs around you...It feels like it's 3 AM but...It's too cold outside...Aren't you worried? It's all gonna soon end...Why shouldn't we scream with pleasure and pain?
Cause the moons won't hang around for too long... Yesterdays' "can I take your hand " is todays',tomorrows' and maybe next times' "can I have you tonight?"
Oh Heaven she says...I think my head is caving in....The whole world tumbles down...I wanna push you around...I wanna take you beside me,around me,inside me,above me,under me...
" Don't rush this baby ...." Just enjoy and kiss me...Can you tame me?
I think you're already gone....Feels like your hands are touching more than just my body...I want you so much it hurts and teases me and I can hardley move...There's a little bit of me in everything you do...
I think I could need this in my life....You've stopped breathing...And I can almost still hear your heart beats...
Are you still here in my arms ?


I wonder...Could you hold me like this until the end of time?

Could we....Would we stay like this forever?
Hm....did you notice? Time's already starting to fade....Thanx for taking this trip with me...
Time to wake up...Feel the sun and...



Start over again...but if you wanted to...we could just carry on...

Niciun comentariu: