joi, 26 iunie 2008

unwell

all day,staring at the ceiling....making friends with shadows on my wall....
All night...hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep cause tomorrow might be good....
Hold on!
I think I'm headed for a breakdown ...And I don't know why.....I know that they've all been talking 'bout me....
I know...Right now you don't care...
I've been talking in my sleep....
Pretty soon...You'll feel bad....
Pretty soon... You'll feel blue...
Pretty soon... You'll think of me...
Pretty soon..You'll regret me...
And how we used to be..
Stay a while...Maybe then you'll see:
What I had,
What you had,
What we had...


That you had me...


A different side of me...
Soon enough...
I'll be floating in my sleep...And dreaming when I'm awake...There's a new "MYSELF"...
Does she need me?Does she need us? Will she mourne us? Or maybe just me? Or even herself?


All day....I'll do my crying in the rain...

Niciun comentariu: