marți, 24 iunie 2008

I said.....

You've gotta understand...I don't know what this is...I'm under your spell and still...you're now begging me for mercy...Yeah...Just why won't you?Lock me up...Or shoot me down ...There are only two ways of stopping me..Niether will work...Since I'm still here and the spell's still working...Losing it?

Wonder what the hell to do....?The phone don't ring....cause the ring's not home...Days go on and on....Even food don't taste that good...Baby when you're gone...This is is torture...this is pain...I think I'll go insane...
Above what high mountain top are you right now?Do you see the sea as I do?Do you feel its touch as I do?Leaving without you appeared to be not such a good thing..But maybe it's better this way...Cause maybe this way ....You'll be crazy and I'll be a little unwell...At least we see the same sky...Did you just see the star upon I wished to hold you? Did you hear her calling you to me?Will you soon be here? I know...right now...you can't tell...Sh...just listen for a moment...
I turn around and I....I...."You're here!"...

Niciun comentariu: